Bringing expertise and fresh idea as our Social Media & Content Manager you will lead our social media offering across a dynamic portfolio of brands.
Your role will focus on the development and execution of organic & paid social media strategies and content development that delivers real engagement and growth. This will also include creating SEO content for our clients
We expect you to not only grow our client list but also your own team by actively recruiting new team members within the first 12 months of your tenure.
CORE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new strategies for clients in a constantly changing environment
- Create a creative content process that drives specific KPIs
- Understand how to create ROI positive paid media campaigns
- Hands on experience in content management . Excellent copywriting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media best practices
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, web traffic metrics, and Google Analytics
- Work closely with the SEO team in order to create content that benefits rankings from a paid & organic perspective
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 4+ years experience in social media
- Experience bringing brand and product objectives to life in creative content
- Strong organisation and analytical skills
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline an advantage
The right candidate will have the fantastic opportunity of achieving the life-work balance so many look for. Competitive salary, many perks and bonuses, fun work environment, flexible work hours and the opportunity to work with many exciting brands locally and internationally, we’re confident this is a role you don’t want to miss out on.
Email us with your CV and a note about why you think you’d suit this role – email@example.com